Apmokoma praktika tiekimo grandinės skyriuje, UAB „Ruptela“ komandoje
Ruptela is looking motivated and enthusiastic Junior Supply Specialist for a paid internship to join our Supply team!
We provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture a full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way, we help organizations worldwide to manage their property effectively, save resources, and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big - in many cases, our clients face complex business problems, this gives our employees an opportunity to participate in exciting projects and face many challenges. Our team is united by the vision that is powering us to create the most efficient use of transport for a sustainable world. At this moment, we are looking for a team member, who will help the team with our ERP system and daily tasks. We are ready to share our knowledge and experience!
• You are in the last year of Bachelor/Master studies
• Motivated team player skilled in communication and organization with a methodical and
analytic mindset and show an independent way of working
• Ability to learn new technologies, processes, and procedures quickly and efficiently
• Good English language knowledge
• A paid intense learning experience with a possibility to get a job contract at the end if you
• Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
• Constant exposure to opportunities for professional growth
• Work with one of the most innovative IT products
• Liberal conditions for work - remote work culture, result-oriented approach to work
The salary range for this position is €650 (gross) per month. We are open to discuss for flexible working hours (f.e. 0.5 or 0.75 FTE).