INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF LAW AND BUSINESS (ISLB) WELCOMES ERASMUS STUDENTS
Information for Incoming Erasmus Students
Dear International Colleagues and Students,
We regret to inform you that our Academic Board and Senior Management were forced to come up with a decision to suspend the Incoming student mobility in the frames of Erasmus+ programme for the Autumn Semester 2020/2021.
The decision has been made due to this complex and uncertain situation caused by Covid-19 pandemic, as well as our Government restrictions for travelling to Lithuania from different countries. As some countries fall under the "red" flag with strict restrictions (e.g. Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, etc), and others have milder or no restrictions (e.g., France, Austria, Poland, Denmark, Germany, etc.), it causes unequal possibilities for students to start their exchange semester.
As students' safety is the most important matter during these uncertain times, we see the suspension of mobilities in Autumn semester as the best means to ensure safety and equality for all the students.
All the students, nominated for Autumn semester are welcome to postpone their mobility experiences to Spring semester 2021, which, we truly hope will start normally and as planned.
Should the students wish to transfer their mobilities to Spring, we kindly ask you to re-nominate them (deadline is 1st December, 2020).
We truly appologise for any inconvenience this decision might have caused and are open to all questions and inquiries that you may have.
Admission to ISLB is open to all international students from our partner institutions. Once you have decided to study at ISLB, you have to go through a selection process at your home institution. Afterwards you need to fill in :
For Autumn Semester - 1st of June
For Spring Semester - 1st of December
After we receive the above mentioned documents, we will forward the Learning agreement for approval to the selected faculty. When the faculty accepts the prososed study programme in the Learning agreement, Erasmus Office issues an Acceptance letter and approved Learning Agreement. After you have received the approved Learning Agreement, you may continue with other procedures at your home Institution regarding the Erasmus+ programme.
When you have everything set up, please do not forget to inform the ISLB Erasmus Coordinator about your arrival date - email@example.com
We look forward to welcome you to ISLB and provide you specialized education in English taught by professional international and Lithuanian lecturers.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2018/19
- Starts on the 1st of September
- 1st of November is All Saints' Day
- The Christmas Holidays last from the 24th of December till 2nd of January
- Welcome week 3 - 7 September (participation is strongly recommended)
- Classes 10 September - 14 December
- Exam session 17 - 21 December
- Exam retake possibility (in a distance on Moodle) 2 - 11 January
- Starts on the 1st of February
- 16th of February is Independence Day
- 11th of March is the day of Restoration of Independence
- Easter Holidays are in March or April
- 1st Sunday of May is The Mothers' Day
- Welcome week 4 - 8 February (participation is strongly recommended)
- Classes 11 February - 17 May
- Exam session 20 - 31 May
- Exam retake possibility (in a distance on Moodle) 3 - 7 June