The admission to the International School of Law and Business is conducted by the International Study Organisation Centre (hereinafter referred to as the Centre).
To apply for international studies at the International School of Law and Business and please post the following documents:
- Study Quality Assessment Center (SKVC) certificate about the recognized secondary education. Please apply for the certificate here. The further application for studies at ISLB are possible only after the certificate of SKVC is issued;
- Completed and signed Application form in English;
- Official legalized Certificate of Education including Grade Transcript (translated into English);
- Motivational essay in English (up to 2000 words);
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS - 5.0) or ISLB English language placement test;
- A notarized copy of Passport;
- Bank statement (original, not a copy) providing evidence of ability to support oneself for the duration of the studies (tuition fee, accommodation and living expenses, etc.) or a notarized letter of guarantee from parents/sponsors along with a Bank statement (original, not a copy);
- 3 Passport Photos;
- After all above mentioned documents are sent to the ISLB and approved by International Study Center, the applicant has to pay the Application Fee €50 (non-refundable).
International Study Organisation Centre
International School of Law and Business
Laisves Ave. 58LT -05120, Vilnius, Lithuania
All application documents can be sent by e-mail in PDF files under email@example.com
A non-refundable application fee of €50 should be transferred to:
International School of Law and Business
Laisves Ave. 58, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank Account Number: LT757044060008304761
Bank Name: AB SEB BANKAS
Bank Address: Gedimino pr. 12, LT-01103 Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank Code: 70440
Do not forget to include your full name, the amount paid and a description of the payment (Admission application fee, applicant's name, surname) to your bank transfer.
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be accompanied by legalized English translations of all transcripts. Unofficial copies are not accepted.
- International School of Law and Business has a right to ask for additional documents, if it is considered necessary.
- The Centre evaluates your documents and sends you an official letter confirming your admission to the study programme of your choice.
- An applicant transfers the Tuition fee for the first year of studies after receiving the official Conditional Acceptance Letter.
- The Centre will prepare documents necessary for visa and TRP (temporary residence permit) application and will send them to the student after receiving the Tuition fee.
- A student applies for Lithuanian visa (National Visa (D)) at the nearest Embassy of the Republic of Lithuanian after receiving the documents.
- Students from non EU countries applying for the TRP in Lithuania have to prove to the migration office that they have a valid health insurance.
- The Embassy of the Republic of Lithuanian initiates the visa issuing procedure.
- Within 14 working days, the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuanian informs a student that his/her visa is issued. (In case the visa application is rejected, the Tuition fee will be fully refunded).
More information on Immigration procedure should be found in Immigration Regulations section.
Please send first all the application documents (PDF copies of education documents and passport) to the email email@example.com for the primary evaluation.
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
ISLB Autumn semester starts on 1st September
and you must submit your complete application packet no later than 1st August.
ISLB Spring semester starts on 4th February
and you must submit your complete application packet no later than 1st December.
We strongly advise students to start application process as early as possible since there are a lot of formalities to be done.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SPRING INTAKE
Applicants, who apply for studies in ISLB during the Spring Intake, should be aware of the following:
- The studies start in February (for the Spring semester not for the Autumn semester);
- This means, that students have to study all subjects from the 1stsemester within upcoming 2 semesters and pass the exams, on the basis of individually agreed curriculum for the following 2 semesters;
- Only applicants, who agree to study the 1stsemester subjects according to individually agreed curriculum, will be admitted to ISLB in February intake.