The Erasmus+ programme supports and promotes the mobility of students and graduates, lecturers and administration staff, as well as multilateral co-operation between higher education institutions with each other as well as with businesses and other organizations.
The Erasmus+ programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students and staff to study and train abroad.
During an Erasmus Mobility, a student has the opportunity to:
- acquire international professional experience;
- improve foreign language skills;
- get acquainted with the specialty nuances in a foreign country;
- get to know another culture;
- strengthen one's self-confidence;
- gain more independency and personal growth;
- make new friends